Other Insurance Policies
Every Construction Project presents its own unique risk considerations and challenges which are often reflected in the contract specifications. Our team of construction risk experts have the know-how to tailor a customized insurance program based on any type project. This often requires specialized policies that fall outside of the typical corporate insurance portfolio.
Some examples include:
- Project-specific liability policies with extended completed operations
- Joint venture liability programs
- Owner/general contractor programs
- Owner's interest insurance
- Owner’s and contractor’s protective liability
- Railroad protective liability
- Builders risk / installation floater policies
- Marine insurance / protection and indemnity / hull insurance
- Aircraft / drone liability insurance
- Special event policies
International Insurance Specialists
A growing number of our clients have expanded their operations into the international marketplace. Construction Risk Partners structures international programs to dovetail with the contractor’s traditional stateside programs. We have established key partnerships within our global network to ensure that the international programs that we design include local admitted policies to the extent required by the foreign governing legislature.
Regardless of where your shovel is going into the ground and what you plan to build, Construction Risk Partners has the expertise to evaluate your balance sheet, personnel, and contractual exposures to design cost-effective, comprehensive insurance solutions that protect your bottom line.