FLSA Status: Exempt
Position is administration of Wrap Up programs. The primary role is to interface with Wrap Up Sponsors Risk Management / Project teams and subcontractors through subcontractor enrollment, certificate collection and maintenance, payroll reporting, close out and report distribution. Also, on some projects, need to verify subcontractor’s insurance credits.
Position may be filled at our King of Prussia, PA office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- Enters appropriate statistical information into the computer system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Generates and proofreads data entry printouts for accuracy and correct discrepancies.
- Interface with contractor’s via various methods of communication regarding the Wrap Up Administration.
- Resolves or reports problems encountered immediately, including unreadable data, unacceptable data, equipment malfunctions and any other problems to the appropriate individual.
- Verify subcontractor’s insurance credits.
- Utilizes software capabilities and revises data entry procedures as appropriate.
- Performs various clerical duties upon request.
- Receives and responds to customer inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Provides assistance to other departments as needed.
- Proficiently perform phone follow-up work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Technical Communication
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
- Math Aptitude
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills
High School Diploma or equivalent mandatory. College Degree, P&C License and Insurance experience are preferred.
** CRP is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.